Personal Loan from bank audit point of view. There are 7 important points including – salary slip of borrower and guarantor, verified bank pass sheet for 6 months, 3 years ITR etc.
Checklist for Bank Audit ~ Personal Loan
1. Borrower & Guarantors’ profile with Photographs, ID & Address proof copy.
2. PAN Card copy of borrower & guarantors.
3. CIBIL of borrower & guarantors.
4. Documents should be self attested & verified with original.
5. 3 years ITR of borrower & guarantors.
6. Salary slips of borrower & guarantor.
7. Bank pass sheet for the last 6 months are obtained and verified.
See : Bank Audit Checklist for Housing Loan
Checklist for Bank Audit – Vehicle loan