Step by step process for digitally sign word, excel file
- In E -Filing Website It Is Clearly Given That “Where there is a requirement in the form to submit a signed copy of documents by an assessee/CA as an attachment, Upload the Scan Copy of the attachments.
- In My View it is safer to upload Physically Signed Copy Of Audit Report + Balance Sheet + Statement of Profit And Loss +Notes To Accounts.
- Sd/- Signed Copy is to be Avoided.
- You can upload digitally signed Copy of Audit Report + Balance Sheet+ Statement of Profit And Loss +Notes To Accounts.
The Process is as follows :–
- Install The Digital Signature/ Pfx File Of Client & CA.
- Open the Word/Excel File
- Place Cursor where u want to digital sign
- In Microsoft word/Excel Go To Tab “INSERT” and Click On “Signature Line”
- Click On OK
- Fill the Data as per screen Shot and Click “OK”
- Repeat the same process 3 to 6 for Putting Digital Sign of Your Client by placing cursor at another place
- After the Process your file appears as follows:-
- Click on each symbol and Fill the Name in X and Select the Digital signature by using Change Option and SIGN
- Repeat the process Stated In 9 for your client also.
- Convert the word/Excel File In PDF.