ISO certification Correct procedure
- Complete an Application for Certification form (AfC)
- Within the 3 years’ validity of Contract we conduct 1 certification audit and 2 surveillance audits (vide infra)
A process of management system certification has these basic phases:
- Phase of audit planning
- Assessment of documentation
- Pre-certification audit (optional)
- Certification audit
- Certificate granting and surveillance audits
Phase of audit planning
Phase of an audit planning represents planning of an audit. Chief of auditors nominates a lead auditor, an auditor and a specialist from examination scope. Audit team responds to qualified performed audit.
Assessment of management system documentation
Documentation assessment is performed for the scope of accessory information for planning of a management system certification audit and of monitoring, that there were established basic requirements for proper working of a management system. An auditee is asked to present a quality manual and other reference documentation regarding to standard requirements, according to which the system will have been certified at least 14 days before the audit performance.
Pre-certification audit (optional) :
Pre-audit is performed in the location of a customer with the aim of nonconformities elimination, which can exist in a management system of an auditee.
The certification audit is performed in the location of a customer and in the individual working places, which are the object of assessment, according to a customer requests scheduled in the contract. The audit process performance has got these phases:
- Planning (program) – lead auditor determines the timetable with requests for the attendance of individual authorized persons.
- Performance – this stage represents the proper audit performance.
- Completion – team of auditors evaluates the audit performance at the final negotiation with the management representatives of the audited company, the team of auditors assesses dates for elimination of recognized nonconformities.
- Evaluation – the final document of a certification audit is the Certification Audit Report. A Lead auditor prepares a report; he is also responsible for its correctness and completeness. A lead auditor is assessable to add comments of auditors and specialists, who actively took part in an audit, after the personal consultation with them to the report.
Certification granting and surveillance audits
If a director of certification body does not find out any significant facts, which should resist to assignments of a lead auditor established in the certification audit report a director of certification body publishes positive consideration with the consideration of a lead auditor and grants a certificate.
The certificate is delivered in 2 copies and in following page formats and languages:
- 2 x format A4 in English language
The certification body QSCert performs surveillance audit once a year in the period of established certificate validity. Surveillance audits are performed and documented by corresponding way like a certification audit. From this audit the lead auditor processes Report to 14 days from the audit realization.
Benefits of ISO 9001
Implementing a quality management system will help you enhance customer satisfaction, achieve consistency, and improve internal processes. Certification to ISO 9001 demonstrates to potential customers your organization’s ability to meet their requirements and needs.
The main key benefits are:
- Provide & enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction, which in turn can lead to increased business opportunities.
- Ensures your products and services effectively meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improved productivity and efficiency of process & people thus reduction in overall cost.
- Improved communications, morale and job satisfaction in employees
- Provide frame work to measure your progress towards continual improvement of business performance creating a benchmark.
- Reduce dependencies of results on people and rather improve focus on processes.
- Helps improve your organizational performance.
- Focus on prevention of errors instead correction.
- A significant competitive advantage because customer companies require management system certification from suppliers and sub-contractors in order to conduct business with them.