1. Borrower & Guarantors’ profile with Photographs, ID & Address proof copy.
2. PAN Card copy of borrower & guarantors.
3. CIBIL of borrower & guarantors.
4. Documents should be self attested & verified with original.
5. 3 years ITR of borrower & guarantors.
6. Salary slips of borrower & guarantors.
7. Bank pass sheet for the last 6 months are obtained and verified.
8. Legal opinion (as the case)
9. Property Valuation Report (not more than 3 years old)
10.Creation of EM
12.Pre sanction & Post sanction Inspection report
13.Approval of the name of the builder from circle head is available in case of
purchase of house/flat from a builder.
14.Insurance policy of building with bank clause.
15.Appropriate ROI & Proper margin is stipulated.
In case of building under construction:
21.Limit will be disbursed stage by stage.
22.Photo of the building / flat under construction are obtained at each stage of
construction and countersigned by branch official who has visited the site with
DATE & SEAL.
23.The site inspection is done on a rotation basis by the branch officials at each
stage of construction.
24.The work completion certificate issued by the builder is countersigned by the
architect at each stage of disbursement.
25.Bills/vouchers (in detail) are submitted at the time of each disbursement.
26.Valuation report to be obtained after completion of construction.
27.Building will be insured after completion.
28.Check repayment schedule. Repayment should be start after 12/15/18 months.
As the case may be.